Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby B and Little G

Wow! my first "formal and official" photoshoot! It was a very interesting experience, the two year old was so exciting to be a little angel, that she posed and smiled and was just a pleasure to work with! the baby was a little more difficult. I think she found the basket too tough and the blanket too rough, but all in all I was able to get some great pictures! I am excited because in less than a week from the "birth" of "cotton candy photography", there have been four confirmations of photoshoots! yey! this will sure be an exciting journey! the pictures of my shoots posted on here are only done so with the parents' consents and will be low resolution and with copyright marks to prevent image theft! enjoy and please leave comments! Ana

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable Ana! Great job and congratulations!

TATA

marifer said...

me encantan tus fotos, mil felicidades por tu talento. Sigue adelante
tqm y que Dios te siga bendiciendo
marifer